THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Linley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Gracyn

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Callyn

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Future

Things are looking very, very good right now. Very good. The Lord has taken care of us over the last few months. He has provided beyond anything we could imagine. Now, it seems that He is getting ready to provide even beyond that. I'm in utter awe over how He has worked things out. I shouldn't be... well... yes, I should be. He is God and He does amazing things. I still need to trust Him. I need to remember that when things are still going good, it needs to be a minute by minute decision to trust Him and rely on Him. In some ways, I'm sad. This time of fully living by faith are coming to an end. That's not true, though. Every day, I need to be fully living by faith. I need to remember that, too. I'm just so stinking excited to see how He's worked over the last 4 months. I had no idea how He would work things out and to see how His hand has worked is just... amazing. And to see what He has in store for us soon, just humbles me to no end. I just can't believe what He's done. We really don't deserve this. Oh, sweet grace... It really puts tears in my eyes.

I will admit, I'm still scared. I'm scared that the plans will fall through. But, if they do, God is still God and He has a reason. But, I also have faith that this is God's plan. This is what He had in store for us from the beginning. I feel like I'm in such a weird place. I want to shout from the rooftops and celebrate, but I am still holding back afraid things will change. Obviously, I'm a huge jumble of emotions. I'm so happy my mom comes tomorrow. I need my mommy right now!

So here's to the next chapter (hopefully). I believe it's going to be a great one!

0 comments: