THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Linley

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Gracyn

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Callyn

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hope!

We got a reply from a church! A very positive reply. Possibly even me working part time at the church. I was up half the night just thinking about working. I won't do it if it means putting the girls in daycare. I know we might be weird about that, but long before we were married, Daniel and I decided that one of us would be home with our children. It's really important to us. I love being a stay at home Mommy. I'm not sure how I would feel about doing something else. Hopefully, I'll have more great news in the future, but for now, just pray for direction and peace and clarity.

0 comments: